Thursday, March 12, 2020

Orchestra Assessments Cancelled

 

All Assessments (band/orchestra/choir) scheduled for this weekend,  March 13-14, have been cancelled. 

Many factors went into this decision. There was increasing parent concern. Judges were unable/unwilling to travel to adjudicate the assessments. This is a disappointment to many, as the students have worked extremely hard preparing for these assessments. It is not known when/if they will be rescheduled.

The following message is from Mrs Haynes: Thank you to all who had volunteered to help with the assessments. I also would like to express my gratitude towards you and your wonderful children. I absolutely love my job and working with such dedicated students and families is a pure joy. Regardless if we were able to be assessed tomorrow or not, I am beyond proud of them and their many musical achievements.