Below are a few reminders and upcoming news that are happening in the orchestra department!
· NASHVILLE COMMITMENT FORM – I have attached the Nashville Commitment Form to this email. If your child would like to attend the Music Department Spring Trip this year, please fill out and return this commitment form with the first payment attached no later than NOVEMBER 1st.
· Orchestra Sweatshirts – did you miss the first order of sweatshirts? Never fear, we have extras! We have blue zip-ups and also gray pullovers with the same logo as the t-shirts on the front of each sweatshirt. Each sweatshirt is only $20 – while supplies last! See Ms. Haynes…
· Winter Concert – Please mark your calendars – the winter concert has been moved to Monday December 16th at 7pm. I hope that this gives ample time to everyone to mark their calendars and plan.
· District Orchestra Auditions are November 19th at South County Middle School. Each student auditioning will need to bring $5. Good luck!
· After School Rehearsals – we are starting our after-school rehearsals. Generally, symphonic orchestra will have rehearsals on Mondays from 2:20-3:30 and Concert orchestra will have rehearsals on Wednesdays from 2:20-3:30. Late buses will be available on both days for students who need them.
· Orchestra Booster Meeting – Our next booster meeting will be on Tuesday November 12th at 6:30pm in the orchestra room. Hope to see you all there!